Order online anytime or call 07954 333180 to speak to one of our team
For same day delivery please phone before 11am to place order.
Orders placed online (anytime) or over the phone (after 11am) are delivered the following day, unless you have requested a future date.
No timed deliveries – except for funeral tributes and weddings.
- Same day delivery (orders placed before 11am / Must phone to place order)
- Sunday Delivery available – 2 days’ notice required (Must phone to place order / £5.00 Out of Hours delivery fee)
- FREE delivery within a 5-mile radius (except Sundays)
- All other local deliveries are £4.00 – (limited to 10-miles from location)
- Click & Collect from our location – 2 hours’ notice required
We deliver flowers to our locations surrounding areas and the following towns, and villages
Within 5-mile radius – FREE
Bourn, Caldecote, Cambourne, Caxton, Elsworth, Eltisley, Great Gransden, Hardwick, Highfields Caldecote, Kingston, Little Gransden, Papworth Everard, Yelling
Outside 5-mile Radius – £4.00 (limited to 10-miles from location)
Abbotsley, Arrington, Bar Hill, Barton, Boxworth, Comberton, Conington, Dry Drayton, East Hatley, Eynesbury, Fen Drayton, Fenstanton, Gamlingay, Girton, Godmanchester, Grantchester, Harlton, Haslingfields, Hemingford Abbots, Hemingford Grey, Hilton, Histon, Impington, Little Barford, Little Eversden, Lolworth, Longstanton, Madingley, Oakington, Offord Cluny, Offord D’Arcy, Orwell, Papworth St Agnes, Swavesey, Tetworth, Trumpington, Waresley.
Orders are delivered ONCE, but to ensure the flowers are received the day of delivery the following will be done if recipient is not home unless otherwise specified.
- If a neighbour is home, we will try and leave the flowers/plants with them providing they are willing to take responsibility for the delivery. A delivery note will also be left at recipients informing them where their flowers are located.
- If the recipient is not home and a neighbour is not available, the flowers/plants are returned to our location and a delivery note is left informing them that flowers/plant have tried to be delivered and to collect from us. A scheduled collection time will be required.
- If the recipient is physically unable to collect their flowers/plant a new delivery date will be arranged with the recipient at our earliest convenience.
- For re-delivery, our standard £4.00 charge will apply. To avoid this fee please make sure you give us the correct details and enough information as possible regarding the delivery.
Burlap & Twine are not responsible for theft or damage of flowers, plants or sundries if left.
We always take care of our flowers and ensure freshness and quality.